- Homer has a total area of 36.0 square miles
- 39,650 people and 13,071 households
- The median income for a household in Homer is $105,005
Common Cases We Work in Homer
Our investigations portfolio is diverse across all locations throughout Chicago, but in Homer, we see a higher rate of these types of cases:
- Background Checks
- Asset Searches
- Mobile and Computer Forensics
- Divorce Investigations
- Skip Trace (locate someone)
- Fraud Investigations
- Business Investigations
- Obtaining phone number or other personal data
Though those types of investigations are common, we offer more services than those listed above. If you require something a little more custom, contact us to discuss your unique needs. Have the best Homer private investigation firm working in your case.
In some situations, we’ve been able to achieve results in only a few hours. Every case is different and requires analysis and investigative methods to obtain results. Contact us today so we can discuss how we can assist you.